Compartir
Miércoles, 07 de Julio de 2010, 13:21:44
el auto sale codigo 1349 como  lo reparo el auto me falla cuando calienta
Jueves, 08 de Julio de 2010, 02:52:40
P1349 is a misfire or ignition issue under most general OBD-II - but Toyota spec'd OBD-II has it as a VVT malfunction. Unfortunantly - hard to tell which it is. Since it happened when you switched gas and after a bad cat - might be the ignition timing set too advanced (VVT-i issue) or low fuel pressure (bad or clogged injector, bad or low flowing fuel pump/regulator). An emissions test will tell you which one it is - with taking anything off the car, or a scanner put on aquisition mode and recording several parameters to see what the deal is. Other things could cause these same problems - but given what people reported having problems on these forums and the pinging issue - I'd lean toward the injectors giving you problems.

Seafoam and other additives are very good solvents - but may not be strong enough to clean off these injectors. Injector cleaning services generally don't work that well - best way is to have these cleaned ultrasonically or replaced (very costly).

Some pinging is normal and unavoidable - but sustained heavy pinging at highway speeds will quickly ruin a motor.

Can you fix it yourself - depends on what tools you have available and how much experience you have under the hood. I'd say that 90% of the time - you should be able to DIY. As long as you have decent documentation and correct tools - this is completely doable.

Good Luck.

extraido de corolla land.com
Compartir
Recibe nuestro
boletín de noticias
Recibe todas nuestras novedades y noticias directamente en tu correo electrónico.